Why Firm Ideas?
In a word – experience!
Denis Kaye is the founder of Firm Ideas. He has over thirty five years’ experience working with SMEs, professional service firms and not for profit organisations of all sizes, and a proven track record of improving their performance.
He holds a portfolio of non-executive directorships, provides mentoring services and provides advisory services to private companies and professional partnerships.
He is a chartered accountant and has worked in both the UK and Canada. Denis is not a typical chartered accountant!
His work is based around these three dimensions:
- Establish your vision and share it
- Get the right people
- Create a culture for success
- Establish goals and objectives
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the business
- What are the changes necessary to meet the objectives?
- How can the changes be achieved?
- What are the resource requirements to effect the changes?
- Who does what and when?