Growth by marketing and selling
An independent accounting firm in a major city wished to increase its recurring fees by 20% as part of the senior partner’s long-term plan for a retirement sale.
Firm Ideas helped the firm using the following approach:
- defined the target market
- identified the additional skills and resources required to fulfil the needs of the chosen market.
- recommended a telesales approach because the target clients were all private limited companies of a certain size and type and therefore easily approachable.
- a database was set up and cleaned prior to outsourcing the telephone calls to an associate.
- coached partners and staff who were visiting potential clients and devised material for them to discuss.
During the first twelve months of our involvement, the firm had acquired new recurring fees in excess of three times the cost of commissioning Firm Ideas.